BELTSTYLES, LLC STANDARD
BeltStyles, LLC, is a small business offering resume, LinkedIn profile, cover letter, writing, editing, and proofreading services. Through clear communication of the written word, BeltStyles helps Clients articulate who they are professionally or improve their document’s content and format. While clearly written resume may increase the likelihood of generating [recruiter / potential employer] interest in Client’s profile, BeltStyles does not claim to guarantee that clients will get a job.
SITE BeltStyles offers its Services virtually, primarily through Google Docs so that both parties (BeltStyles and Client) can view and edit the document in real time. Only in rare cases does Hallie Belt (Owner of BeltStyles) meet Client in person but will do so at a mutually agreeable site.
RESUME PRICES AND TERMS OF AGREEMENT BeltStyles provides one free 15-minute consultation to the Client so that the latter understands BeltStyles’ highly collaborative process, specifically for the resume and cover letter.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- Chase QuickPay
- Payment is made via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Client agrees to pay the resume price to BeltStyles in two installments upon completion of specific milestones: 1. First installment upon receipt of first draft. 2. Remaining balance upon receipt of third or fourth draft.
1-page resume costs $275: 1st draft: $175 3rd or 4th draft: $100
1.5-page resume costs $325: 1st draft: $225 3rd or 4th draft: $100
2-page resume costs $375: 1st draft: $275 3rd or 4th draft: $100
Client’s Preparation 1. To collaborate with BeltStyles, the Client needs the following:
- Computer (Microsoft Word)
- Resume (if the Client doesn’t have a resume, BeltStyles will collaborate with Client to create one)
- Google Docs
- A method of virtual communication: FaceTime, Google Hangouts, Google Meet, Skype, Telephone, WhatsApp, Zoom, etc.
- Client’s Preparation / Homework
- Client needs to provide BeltStyles with 2 job descriptions that interest Client. From the job descriptions, BeltStyles will create homework.
- If the job descriptions are relatively short, the Client can use a total of 3 job descriptions.
- However, if the first 2 job descriptions are a normal length and capture the key words but the Client wants a third job description, BeltStyles charges $50 extra for each extra job description, as reviewing that information and integrating it into the resume requires more of BeltStyles’ time.
- Completing the resume necessitates that BeltStyles and Client hold 2 or 3 consultations lasting 1 hour each. This amount of interaction should be sufficient for BeltStyles and the Client to complete the resume.
- If Client requires more than 3 consultations, BeltStyles will charge Client $50/hour.
RESUME APPROVAL PROCESS Client agree to the final content (years, names, contact information, etc.) needs to be responsible for the final content and has the final approval for the document. Final payment constitutes acceptance of final content of services rendered.
- After Client and BeltStyles have completed the resume process, Client is expected to store his or her resume; however, BeltStyles will keep Client’s information for up to 1 year but is not obligated beyond that amount of time.
TERM AND TERMINATION* Either Party may terminate this Agreement if: 1. Client does not follow up within one (1) month with BeltStyles after first consultation,
BeltStyles may assume Client no longer holds interest in BeltStyles’ services; 2. Client is too difficult to work with or Client holds subjective obligations that BeltStyles cannot
meet; therefore, BeltStyles may terminate relationship with Client; or 3. Client fails to provide payment upon receipt of the first draft; therefore, BeltStyles shall no
longer continue providing Services for Client.
*BeltStyles does not offer refunds for services rendered, as BeltStyles will have already spent time on the project, provided information about the process, and given material to the Client to complete the process.